fredag 6 april 2018

Mixed media jars - Craft Stamper April TIMI challenge

Hi!

There is a new Craft Stamper TIMI challenge up!
I made these jars as inspiration, using the Doodled Butterflies & Leaves stamp set 
from That´s Crafty. Photos below of my process.


I start with an empty container of fire starters and cut it in half.


I use pieces of gelli printed paper and glue them down with gel medium.
When dry I add some background stamping.


I stamp the butterflies and leaves from the stamp set on gelli printed paper 
using waterproof ink.


I add white gesso through a That´s Crafty dinky stencil and outline the circles 
with a yellow Posca pen.


I glue down my images using gel medium again. I paint a boarder at the top using black gesso
and draw some marks using white Posca pen. I also add some white details to my stamped images and my jars are finished.



You´ll find the new Craft Stamper TIMI challenge HERE.
Welcome over for some more inspiration and to link up your own makes for the challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar